Cool tech perspectives… Facetime rock and roll…
What’s your favorite Mai Tai recipe?
The Original Formula - 1944
- 2 ounces of 17-year old J. Wray & Nephew Rum over shaved ice.
- Add juice from one fresh lime.
- 1/2 ounce Holland DeKuyper Orange Curacao.
- 1/4 ounce Trader Vic’s Rock Candy Syrup.
- 1/2 ounce French Garier Orgeat Syrup
- Shake vigorously.
- Add a sprig of fresh mint
Thanks to http://www.kevdo.com/
Notice,no fruit juice except a lime…
Moment to Remember: March 26, 1979 - Where are today’s peacemakers?
By Leffler, Warren K., photographer. Work for hire made for U.S. News and World Report [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Killing the people who helped you win… A pretty big bet by Twitter
Not sure I get it…
Are you coming to the GIGANTIC nautical flea market in Islamorda this weekend?
How can you miss it???